Skiing in / with a group is statistically more dangerous than skiing the couloirs of the steepest Glaciers of the world. With good group manners we can avoid incidents.
Please obey the following Group Skiing rules:
- Look up hill before beginning
- Go One at a time:
- Allow 3-5 seconds before the second one starts.
- No Passing (This allows each one of you the ability to make your turn without fear of getting rear ended.)
- The skier ahead has the right of way.
- STOP OFF TO THE SIDE OF THE TRAIL.
- Stop beneath and beside the group when stopping. NEVER ABOVE WITH THE INTENT TO SPRAY SNOW ON SOMEONE!
- Please use your mouthguards and recommended protection.