Each year, Greek Peak Ski Club offers a fantastic camp during the school break in December. This program is included with all GPSC memberships and it is also available to any interested skiers ages 6-18. The program runs from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. with an hour break for lunch. Skiers will be grouped according to age. Parents should plan to accompany their skier for the lunch break. Please note that all campers must be able to ride the chairlift by themselves.
This program is a perfect way to try out the GPSC. If your family loves the experience, why not join the club after the end of the camp? (Your camp fee will be deducted from the program fee)
The following is a sample camp schedule:
- Day 1 – Registration – 8:30am-9am
- Day 3 – The Annual Scavenger Hunt will take place after lunch.
- Day 4 – The Annual Camp Race @ 12:30pm. Awards party to follow.
- On snow 9am-3pm (lunch 12pm-1pm) each day
- Note: Please bring you own lunch.
If you have questions about the program, talk with any coach or Board member.
Holiday Camp 2016 – December 26th – December 29th – $250.
*Season Pass or lift ticket is required in addition to camp fee*